Demolition Permit

Please contact the West Baton Rouge Natural Water and Gas department and Entergy or Pointe Coupee Electric to schedule a disconnect. Once the dates have been scheduled, contact our office for a demolition permit. You may also fill out the below application and email it to our office. 

Demolition Permit Application